Saturday 1 January 2011

Hello blog, and happy new year

Yeah, so it's first of Febuary and I finally managed to find a name for this blog, that would still be free, because 99% of the names I tried were already taken, which would be okay, but the thing that is really annoying me is, there were no posts in those blogs and they were about 5 years old. Oh and the 1% were free, but I found them too cheesy at the end. So I ended up with Rocky Road Brownie, now I can't say I'm 100% happy with it, but it will have to do.  Maybe I should start by introducing myself?                                                                              I'm a 12 year old, from the Czech republic and baking is my biggest obsession. I spend nearly all my free times on food blogs, and baking. My dream is to own a Pâtisserie in Paris, and other famous cities in Europe.                                There's more, but I don't really feel like typing anymore...                                                                                                                              I'll definately post next weekend, because I'll be baking on 100%, so yea(I think I use 'so yea(h)' too often). I probably won't be baking until then, because we still have tons of christmas cookies to eat(about 10 sorts, and to be honest, I'm getting quite sick of them, after two weeks of eating them... well, exept the ginger breads).                                                                                                  So bye for now, oh and Happy New year too!
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment